- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon BOHOTOX Daytime Matcha mix
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
HOW TO MAKE THIS RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 400°. Line and grease a muffin pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, matcha mix and 1/2 cup of sugar. In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, oil and extracts. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir to combine. Fold in the white chocolate chips. Spoon the batter into the muffin cups, sprinkle the tops with the remaining tablespoon of sugar and bake for 16-18 minutes, until the tops are lightly browned. Let cool slightly in the pan and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Where to find Matcha? Purchase a pouch of our delicious BOHOTOX Day Mix HERE, for 100% pure quality Matcha powder.